Frequently Asked Questions - Collecting Retail Tickets
With the temporary closure of all TAB outlets & agencies, to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the following information may assist you with your queries.
How Can I Collect my Retail Tickets or TAB Credits?
Send copy of Tote or Fixed Odds tickets or TAB Credits to Customer Service as follows:
- Take a clear photo of your winning ticket or TAB Credit next to the front of your drivers’ licence, proof of age card or passport – must include full ticket & ID details
- Take a photo of the back of your drivers’ licence or proof of age card.
- Email the photos to email@example.com , including;
- Subject Field: COLLECT TICKET
- Your full name
- Current address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Payout selection – Cheque or EFT (we’ll call you for bank details)
- TAB account number (where applicable)
Note: Payments of $10,000 or greater will be subject to additional checks
Once you have followed these steps, we will respond to you with confirmation of the process of these payments. We will aim to process these claims as soon as possible, but please be aware claims may take up to 48 hours to be processed
Refunds for Fixed Odds events, which are currently suspended, are being addressed as information from Sporting Associations come to hand. Approved refunds may become available and if so, will be able to be claimed as per the above process.