How do I Self-Exclude?
To Self Exclude yourself from TAB, see steps for your preferred TAB experience below
For further information on responsible gambling, contact the GAMBLING HELPLINE on 1800 858 858, this is a free, 24/7 anonymous counselling referral service which operates nationally. Gambling Helpline provides a range of services including individual counselling, self-help options and can assist with referrals to a range of support groups in both metropolitan and regional areas.
TAB WEBSITE (Desktop)
- Sign / Log In to your TAB account at tab.ubet.com
- Click / Tap ' Account' and from the top menu
- Select 'My Details' from the account menu
- Select the 'Self Exclude' button on the My Details page
- Select 'Self Exclude My Account' to open, read information and follow on-screen prompts to complete the self exclusion process.
Tattsbet customers can find their account section with instructions here, up to step 3 where steps are the same as shown above.
- Open the TAB App and tap 'Account' from the bottom navigation
- Sign / Log In to your TAB account
- In the accounts tab, select 'Self Manage'
- Select 'Self Exclude' from the menu that appears
- Read information and follow on-screen prompts to complete the Self-Exclusion process.