How do I Self-Exclude?
To Self Exclude yourself from UBET, see steps for your preferred UBET experience below
For further information on responsible gambling, contact the GAMBLING HELPLINE on 1800 858 858, this is a free, 24/7 anonymous counselling referral service which operates nationally. Gambling Helpline provides a range of services including individual counselling, self-help options and can assist with referrals to a range of support groups in both metropolitan and regional areas.
UBET WEBSITE (Desktop)
- Sign / Log In to your UBET account at ubet.com
- Click / Tap ' Account' and from the menu that appears: Select 'Self Manage'
- Select 'Self Exclude My Account', read information and follow on-screen prompts to complete the self exclusion process.
NOTE: Tattsbet customers can self-exclude by going to 'My Details' in your accounts section and selecting the button labelled 'Self Manage'
- Open the UBET App and tap 'Account' from the bottom navigation
- Sign / Log In to your UBET account
- In the accounts tab, select 'Self Manage'
- Select 'Self Exclude' from the menu that appears
- Read information and follow on-screen prompts to complete the Self-Exclusion process.