How do I verify my identity?
Under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML) Act you are required to provide sufficient identification to enable you to open and operate a betting account.
Online verification is available to account holders who open their account online and reside in Australia.
This information can be entered by clicking on the “Verify” message when logged into your account.
Once you are on the ‘verifying account’ page, please enter your details until the verification progress bar reaches 100%. If the verification progress bar does not reach 100% and it displays as pending review, please contact our Customer Contact Centre on 1800 823 888 for further assistance.
VERIFYING IN PERSON
1. Print and complete the Australia Post Identification Form.
2. Along with your Identification form, you are required to present the following documents:
- 1 x Primary photographic identification document AND 1 x secondary identification document; OR
- 1 x Primary non-photographic identification document AND 2 x secondary identification documents.
A list of acceptable documentation appears below:
Primary Photographic Identification Documents
- Driver's License
- National Identity Card
- Proof of Age Card
Primary Non-Photographic Identification Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Name and address on a government issued pension card
- Name and address on a utility notice.
- Name and address on a council rate notice, a security document, mortgage, land title records
- Name and address on a Taxation Office notice
- Name and address on the electoral roll
- Name and address from educational records, trade professional membership or employment records
- Name, address and phone number verified from the latest telephone directory plus phone contact on that phone number
- Medicare Card
If you are an Overseas Customer you will need to use the Acceptable Referee Form and forward the completed form to PO Box 248 Albion 4010, Fax to 07 3862 3095 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open 24/7 so please call our Customer Contact Centre on 1800 823 888 anytime for further assistance.