What ID requirements do I need to verify my identity?
Proof of ID
Under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML) Act you are required to provide sufficient identification to enable you to open and operate a betting account.
You are required to present the following documents:
- 1 x primary photographic identification document AND 1 x secondary identification document; OR
- 1 x primary non-photographic identification document AND 2 x secondary identification documents.
A list of acceptable documentation appears below:
Primary Photographic Identification Documents
- Driver's License
- National Identity Card
- Proof of Age Card
Primary Non-Photographic Identification Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Name and address on a government issued pension card
- Name and address on a utility notice.
- Name and address on a council rate notice, a security document, mortgage, land title records
- Name and address on a Taxation Office notice
- Name and address on the electoral roll
- Name and address from educational records, trade professional membership or employment records
- Name, address and phone number verified from the latest telephone directory plus phone contact on that phone number
- Medicare Card