I am not an Australian resident. Can I verify online?

If you reside in Australia and hold an Overseas Passport you can still use the online “Verify” icon and then use the Employment Visa (Foreign Passport) Area. Note a Secondary Document confirming your full name and address will also be required.

If you reside outside of Australia you will need to use the Acceptable Referee Form and then once it is completed forward the form to TAB at: PO Box 248 Albion 4010, Fax to 07 3862 3095 or email it to support@tab.ubet.com. Unfortunately this cannot be completed online.

Sorry to hear that. Can you please help us improve this article? Submit Feedback
Was this article helpful?
10 out of 18 found this helpful

Need Assistance?

Call the 24/7 TAB Customer Contact Centre on 1800 823 888