I am not an Australian resident. Can I verify online?

If you reside in Australia and hold an Overseas Passport you can still use the online “Verify” icon and then use the Employment Visa (Foreign Passport) Area. Note a Secondary Document confirming your full name and address will also be required.

If you reside outside of Australia you will need to use the Acceptable Referee Form and then once it is completed forward the form to UBET at : PO Box 248 Albion 4010, Fax to 07 3862 3095 or email at customercontactcentre@ubet.com  Unfortunately this cannot be completed online. 

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful