How do I place a Tote All Up?
This bet type gives the flexibility for you to choose your own races and whether the runner will Win or run a Place in a selected race.
You can select up to four races from the one meeting. You will need to select the race numbers, the selections and whether the runner is to Win or Place.
TAB will put your Win/Place bet on the first race, and your winnings from that race become your investment on the second race, and so on for each of the selections.
The minimum investment for an All-Up is $1.
Placing a Tote All Up Bet
1. Select a meet location (i.e. Flemington) or race detail page at your desired meet from TAB Racing Home page and look for the button labelled 'ALL UP'.
2. Make your selections for each leg/race and add to your bet slip. You can select win or place runners for any 4 legs/events at the same meet.
All Up bets are available from TAB 3.00 app release. Find out how to get the latest version here.
To place an All Up bet:
- In the Racing section, select a meet location (i.e. Flemington) from Today's Races or Tomorrow's Races.
- Scroll to the bottom of the race list to see Multi Leg options and select "All Up". If 'All Up' does not appear, it may not be on offer for this meeting.
- Make your selections for each leg/race and add to your bet slip. You can select win or place runners for any 4 legs/events at the same meet.