How do I place a Treble?
A Treble is a Multi Leg Tote bet type.
To win a Treble, you must select the winner of each of three nominated races. UBET operates a Treble on most race meetings.
You can take as many runners as you like in each race or 'leg' of the Treble. The more runners you select to win each 'leg' the more combinations you receive.
Placing a Treble
1. Navigate to any race event or meet location on the UBET website and look for the button labelled 'Multi Legs'
2. In the Multi Legs screen, look for 'Treble' in the bet type row. If 'Treble' does not appear, it may not be on offer for this race or markets have closed.
3. Make your selections for each leg/race and add to your bet slip.
- Navigate to any race meet location in the UBET app and select the 'Multi Legs' tab.
- Tap 'Treble' in the list that appears.
- Make your selections for each leg/race and add to your bet slip.