What is Cash Out?
What is Cash Out?
Cash Out allows you to take control of your bet giving you the option to obtain a return from your bet early on Single and applicable Multi Bets before the Match or Event is over.
- Through the Cash Out feature you will be offered a Cash Out amount immediately after you have placed your bet.
- The amount you are offered will fluctuate as the odds of your Bet increase and decrease.
- Any Bet placed pre-live can be Cashed Out online except for bets placed Live over the phone
- Cash Out is not available from any UBET, TAB or Tote retail outlet
For step by step instructions on how to use Cash Out - see our related articles below.
How is my Cash Out value determined?
Your Cash Out Value is determined immediately after you place your Bet. The calculation is based on multiple factors that will be unique to your Bet, Event and/or Selection and based on the:
- amount staked;
- price at the time the bet was placed; and
- current price at the time of the Cash Out.
What is Cash Out partial and how does it work?
Cash Out Partial allows you to cash out a portion of your bet as opposed to the whole bet.
- A user can select the portion in increments of 10%
- A single bet can have portions cashed out up to 10 times, with the remaining portion displayed after every transaction.
- A history of how many times and percentages a user has cashed out will display on the Cash Out page.
How do I know if my bet has a Cash Out option?
The Cash Out icon will alert you to a Cash Out event or market.
- Check that the Event or Market has the Cash Out symbol visible.
- Once you have added your selection to your Betslip, you should see a Cash Out icon next to the selection.
- You will be offered a Cash Out amount immediately after you have placed your Bet.
Why wasn't I able to Cash Out my bet after the match started?
Cash Out is only available during a match or event if it was offered at the time the Bet was placed and the match or event is being traded Live.
The Cash Out feature is unavailable if the market or event has been:
- suspended during play
- suspended by our trading team before play
- resulted but not yet settled, or;
- made unavailable for betting
Where can I Cash Out my bet?
I placed my Bet before the Event:
As long as the conditions in the answers above don't apply, you can cash out on:
- Cash Out is not available from any UBET, TAB or Tote retail outlet or via the phone
I placed my Bet, or a leg of my Multi Live over the phone:
If you’ve placed a Phone bet and wish to Cash Out, you will need to do so via the desktop or app as you aren’t able to Cash Out over the phone.
For full terms and conditions on Cash Out - See our page on the UBET website.